Site Currently Under Construction - visit again soon!
In 1903, Mr. Bernard L. Hotze, a young man of nineteen, arrived from Effingham, Illinois. He was to serve the parish as teacher and organist. Later that year, an Organ Committee was formed to make plans to collect money for the purchase of an organ for the church. In February of 1904 the pipe organ was installed in the new church at a total cost of $1,225.00.